February 1, 2013
It’s 2013, and it’s time for a new makeover! With an entirely new look and feel, easier navigation, and cleaner interface, anyone can search our website and find information about our programs, services, and register for CPR training courses easier and faster. People can now easily find out what centers to go to to get the applicable services they need. We’ve made a ton of improvements to the site:
- Redesigned navigation to highlight the redefined focus on community public health & medical services.
- Dedicated Clinical Services section to explain step by step to community members what to expect, how to prepare, and the background information for our medical services.
- A dedicated project site for the Community Health Project.
- Integrated social media & live Twitter feed on homepage.
Up to date monthly statistics on how many community members impacted.
- Integrated myamphs account login pages for community members to access their health records; volunteers and staff to easily access their AMPHS systems.
- Integrated IM client to live chat with AMPHS representatives as they are available.
- The new site also allows anyone interested in volunteering or donating to us via our “Take Action” button on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Under the “Programs” tab, we included a program calendar that lists all of AMPHS’ upcoming activities for the month.
Here are some additional functionalities coming soon!
- A dedicated Public Health & Wellness section with updates, advisories, media and other materials for anyone with internet connection to access our resource center without needing to come to office.
- Translated site into Spanish for community members.
If you haven’t recently visited the site, please visit us at: www.amphsonline.org.