August 30, 2012
We are excited to announce that we received an in-kind donation this week from the Better Business Bureau to renovate and build four client caseworking stations! These items will allow us to focus on providing our community members with much needed privacy and attention concerning their health and wellness.
- 7 chairs
- 2 shelves
- 13 cubicle walls
- 4 Metal cabinets
- 2 cubicle metal shelves
- 1 table
- White boards, paintings, stationery
We will be renovating our headquarters office over the Labor Day weekend. We’ll be sure to update you on the progress of our renovations!
About Better Business Bureau
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
Better Business Bureau can be found at: http://www.newyork.bbb.org/.